About Diane Seal
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Marshall real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Marshall areas, please contact me.
- SERVICE. You will have updates on your sale or purchase every step of the way.
- EXPERIENCE. I have sold hundreds of houses and know how to take you through to SOLD!
- EDUCATION Continually updating through new designations and conferences..
- KEEPING YOUR INTERESTS IN MIND. Offering representation to Buyers and Sellers!
- MARKET KNOWLEGE. As a Marshallite, a teacher for 20 yrs. wife, mother and volunteer, I know the area and its trends.
- SKILL.As a professional negotiator, I will guide your transaction to a win-win closing.
- TECHNOLOGY. Being online with listings means greater exposure for your property!
- CONNECTIONS. Member MLS and Longview Brd of Realtors,CRS &ABR Designations,Women's Council of Realtors
- CONFIDENCE.Hometown Best Realtor 9 out of last 10 years,CB President's Elite and President's Circle 2001 - 2007
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT--Marshall Chamber of Commerce,Past President MHS Alumni Assoc.,Past Pres. Harrison Co. Aggie Moms,